Friday, May 10, 2013

Esquire's Women We Love: Amanda Seyfried

After just reading another Tom Chiarella article, about Amanda Seyfried, I'm actually a little disappointed. I'm not sure why. I think it's because I loved his article about Liam Neeson so much and I was expecting another great article. I think that if it were longer it would've been better.

The article itself was written well, I like the way he detailed the encounter with Seyfried but it didn't tell me a story. Neeson's article told the story of his accident, his late wife, it told his story. Seyfried's article didn't really do that. It explained where she was heading in her career a bit, how her role is the BFF, her roles as a teen in many movies and her journey to more adult roles but nothing deeper.

I think that if he had more time and interviews with her like he did with Neeson the article could have provided more depth to Seyfried.

No comments:

Post a Comment